Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tomorrow!

All packed.
Feeling slightly anxious.
60 days on the road is now only one day away.
In our past week's boredom, Eric and I have watched countless episodes of Dexter, and have taken our Angry Birds and Words with Friends addiction to an entirely different level.
I can't help but reflect that soon pads of paper, books, and a deck of cards will replace all of this technology we've been consuming. I like the thought of that.
I accidentally dropped my cell phone in the toilet three days ago. I think it was a sign I wanted to be shut off sooner than I thought.

Seattle > Miami > Quito = 16ish hours of traveling.
God help us.
Here come delirious and bonkers Eric and Laura.
Might have to get out the video camera for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...