Sunday, April 1, 2012

I AM BACK!

Eric and I have been on the most incredible three month adventure; a journey that took us through the central highlands of Ecuador, down the coast and through the Andes of Peru, to the beaches of Southern California, and the mountains and arches of Utah. Now we are back, getting ourselves ready to move into our new apartment in Ballard and take on another year of working and enjoying everything that Seattle has to offer.

I am so excited to get back into my (much bigger) kitchen!
After this journey, I feel inspired to try to focus more on healthy and seasonal food and drink.
With spring and summer rapidly (I hope) approaching, I should definitely be able to come up with some beautiful and deliciously healthy meals.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...